This Privacy Statement shall apply to the services provided by Ekotaxi Burgas Ltd., and the use of the www.ekotaxiburgas.com website, as well as all websites, domains, applications and products owned by the company. As a personal data operator registered with the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP), our main purpose is to guarantee the protection of the information voluntarily provided by you through practices exceeding the minimum legal requirements.
About the information we collect:
• Personal information collected and processed during a Hiring a Taxi service - physical identity (names, country, contact telephone, email, address). The necessity to collect personal information is also required by the government authorities that under particular circumstances are legally entitled to require personal information for the purpose of identification.
• The personal information provided by you when you use our website is only needed for your order fulfilment process. We need two names, phone number, start address or a destination address, as well as an e-mail address. The provision of this data is a voluntary act, however part of our services will not be accessible unless you provide this information.
• Summarized data. This data is generated by our system while tracking the webpage traffic. This information does not identify you, and is not related in any way to the personal information you may have provided.
Sharing information with third parties:
• Personal data will only be provided to third parties after obtaining written consent from the data subject.
• Personal data may be provided to third parties without personal consent in cases where we are obliged to provide information to government authorities that are legally entitled to request such information.
• Summarized data will not be shared with third parties such as advertisers and business partners.
What is the personal information provided used for:
We collect information that helps us offer you the best possible personalized consumer service as well as the information we are legally obliged under Bulgarian law to collect. Your personal information may be stored and processed for the following purposes:
• To book a taxi - at an office, by phone or online.
• In the cases where we are obliged to provide information to government authorities.
• We need your data in order to create the link needed for your order fulfilment process.
If you want to disable cookies, ask your supplier to find out how to do this. Please note that you will not be able to use certain features on the Ekotaxi Ltd. website after you have disabled cookies.
Like most website owners, we also automatically collect certain information and store it on logs. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Reference and Output Pages, Operating System, Date/Time Tag, and Clickstream Data.
We use this information to understand and analyse trends, administer the website, learn more about website user behaviour, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Ekotaxi Ltd. may use this data in its marketing and advertising services.
Data retention period:
The retention period for the personal information provided is 6 months. After the expiry of this time the information is automatically erased.
Right of data access:
A consumer is entitled at any time to request information on the personal data collected and processed, and claim the blocking or destruction (erasure) of the personal data collected for them. Personal data erasure may be done by sending request at email@example.com . If erasure conflicts with legal or contractual obligations in storage or other legitimate interests, only data blocking will be performed instead of erasure, and a justified refusal will be sent to the consumer. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.